While highly competitive, the IMM Global Executive MBA program’s admissions criteria are consistent with AACSB, AMBA and the partner schools’ postgraduate studies requirements.
Application requirements :
- Work experience: minimum five years of work experience with managerial responsibilities.
- Official transcripts (translated into English) for bachelors' degree (and master's degree, if applicable) or equivalent showing a grade point average on a 4.0 scale. A minimum GPA of 3.0 is desired, but significant work experience can compensate if this GPA is not met.
- Recommendations: two. One should be from the candidate’s direct supervisor, if possible.
- English proficiency: can be indicated by one of the tests below or through a pre-application discussion with the Purdue programs Executive Director- Aldas Kriauciunas. Please contact him to arrange a discussion (firstname.lastname@example.org; +1-765-496-1860).
- The Pearson Test of English
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- GMAT: may be required if work experience is not substantial.
- Interview: in person or via Skype.
- Completed application form
We recommend you to contact your selected partner school in order to facilitate your admission process.